Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good news!

Good news this am.  In bed last night I was searching on my wonderful NookColor and discovered a blog http://rheumomtoid.blogspot.com/ which then lead me to more RA blogs.  I have been focusing on one thing and one thing only which is why I have been unable to find support out there.

I have been focusing on looking for other nursing moms with RA who are taking medicine.   I have to remember that nursing is only a short period in my struggle with RA.  I have to take a step back and remember this is about me.  I have been focusing on my family and how it is going to affect them. This is of course important but I can't be the best me without focusing on me first.

I am going to spend my day looking at these blogs and reading everyones story.  I will post back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment